Local Partners Program
Through our Local Partners Program, Three Rivers Market establishes mutually-beneficial relationships with other non-profit organizations and small businesses in our area by providing access to organic and natural products. This includes environmentally-safe cleaning supplies and non-perishable food products. Perishables and specialty products may be available for special events and emergencies.
If you are unable to meet the minimum order or delivery requirements of distributors, the Local Partners Program may be for you! We encourage you to compare prices and get the best deal you can.
We require the following to establish an account with us:
- A completed Local Partners Program Application.
- A current county and/or city business license if applicable.
- A Tennessee Sales or Use Tax Blanket Certificate of Resale for small businesses that intend to resale items. Businesses may also buy products they do not intend to resale.
- Tennessee Department of Revenue Certificate of Exemption for nonprofit organizations
- Prompt pick up of your order. You must inspect your order when you pick it up to be sure it is what you need and meets your standards for quality. In general, we will not accept a return of product once it has left the store.
- Prompt payment. Payments must be made with a business check when the order is picked up. If you would like to request terms, please provide 3 credit references. If your check is returned due to insufficient funds, you will be charged a $20 fee and your account will be suspended until we receive payment. If this occurs three times, we will no longer be able to do business with you.
All items must be ordered ahead of time and most must be purchased in case quantities.
If you can meet these requirements, provide us with a list of products you are interested in. We will give you a product availability list with current prices and help you get started!
Contact: Jacqueline Arthur, General Manager, email@example.com