ENTER THIS AREA AT YOUR OWN RISK! No kidding! You may just find yourself spending 7, 13, or 16 years at Three Rivers Market. Maybe even a whole career. Is it really that great? You bet it is! We’re local, independent, and have been serving East Tennessee since 1981. We specialize in local, organic, and natural foods and cater to a wide variety of diets and lifestyles including vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and raw food advocates.
We believe Three Rivers Market is the heart of our community and when you realize you can be an integral part of making your neighbors happy and healthy—why would you want to work anywhere else? So, before you go any further, remember—we warned you.
As the only food cooperative in Tennessee we don’t think like any other grocery store. Our main goal is to make people happy which means we hire people that are:
• Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
• Dedicated to the values and principles of cooperatives
• Willing to learn every aspect of our local, independent business
• Able to take personal responsibility for their work
• Interested in having fun while working hard
All employment at Three Rivers Market is based on individual merit, qualifications and competence of the applicant or Employee without regard to race, national origin, creed, age, religion, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or ethical dissent with store policy. We offer meaningful work as well as career opportunities.
Three Rivers Market is a family-friendly workplace, with consideration given to arrangements which are designed to assist employees to combine work and family life, caring responsibilities, and personal life outside the workplace. Three Rivers Market is a breastfeeding friendly establishment.
Three Rivers Market practices workplace democracy, offering many opportunities for employees to contribute to the development of store policies and procedures. All employees have the opportunity to become an owner of the business they work for, in addition to receiving a generous store discount and many other fantastic benefits!
“How do I apply for a job at the Co-op?”
1. See the posted job opening on this page.
2. Review the job description, if available.
3. Pick up an application at the Customer Service Desk or download one here.
4. Turn your completed application in to the Customer Service Desk.
Now accepting applications for
Department Manager Job Posting
Full-time, Level 4 position