Contributions and Sponsorships
As a cooperative business, Three Rivers Market acts out of concern for our community. We are happy to consider requests for contributions. Please submit your Application by filling out the following form in its entirety and return it to our Member and Customer Services desk during store hours or mail or email it to us at our address found at the end of this form. Please also attach any flyers, brochures, or promotional information pertaining to your event and/or organization. If your organization receives a contribution from Three Rivers Market, please furnish us with a receipt within 7 days of the contribution.
Please note that we cannot review your request until all information has been submitted to Three Rivers Market.
Three Rivers Market is committed to creating and nourishing a healthier environment, healthier people, and a healthier community. To us this means our community has access to healthy food, our local economy is humane and strong, our natural world is respected, protected, and restored, and our people are happy!
- We will support other small, local, and/or cooperative organizations that are also committed to creating and nourishing a healthier environment, healthier people, and a healthier community.
- We will contribute to and/or co-sponsor events with other small, local, and/or cooperative businesses and organizations only.
- Our preferences are for non-profit organizations located in the communities served by Three Rivers Market in Knox, Blount, Anderson, and Sevier counties.
- Our donation program does not subsidize partisan organizations or programs that advance a particular religious belief.
- Priority is given to organizations that support and/or have a relationship with Three Rivers Market.
- Applications must be delivered within the deadline parameters:
- For requests of $100 or less, applications must be received no later than two (2) weeks in advance of the event.
- For requests of $101-$500, applications must be received no later than eight (8) weeks in advance of the event.
- For contribution and sponsorship requests greater than $500, applications must be received no later than twelve (12) weeks in advance of the event.
Interested organizations can get our Contribution Application, which includes the Goal and Guidelines of the program, or from the Member and Customer Services Desk during store hours. The form and all attachments can be turned in at the Member and Customer Service Desk at the front of the store or sent by email.